Friday, September 23, 2011

Researching is a dirty word

Let's get down to the nitty gritty; researching. 
We've been talking about good and bad research this week and I've learned a lot. 

Family dinner.
My family dinner!
I know this was just an example of research Bro. Williams thought about looking into, but it has really stuck with me. Personally, I think that family dinner is really important. My parents always made a special effort to have family dinner with me while I was growing up. I honestly believe that is part of the reason we are so close. Having family dinner is an excellent opportunity to sit down and talk about anything, everything or even nothing. Just spending time with each other is what's important. At least in my opinion. I'm no professional, but I know that family dinner has made a difference in my life. If you're wondering about the pros and cons of family dinner go ahead and do some solid research or you can do an experiment of your own and try it. 

Time for a commercial break!
I know this is kind of a cheesy video, but it shows the difference between good and bad research, which is really important. Take a little extra time make sure your information is valid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment