Thursday, September 15, 2011

A little about me

Here's the thing. I'm not much of a blogger. In fact, I have a hard time understanding the need for blogs at all. Maybe posting for FAML160 (Family Relations) will make me a believer.

Here goes nothing.

Post #1. Let me introduce myself to you, my name is Mattie and I'm a student at BYU-Idaho. I'm completely in love with my school and I wouldn't trade my chance to be here for anything. For my family relations class, we've been asked to post our thoughts and insights on a blog and make it our online journal. All "blog biases" aside, I am excited for the opportunity to express my feelings and ideas. If all goes well, maybe I'll be a new convert of the blog world. 

I've got a big, loud and obnoxious family. It's wonderful. I wouldn't trade families with anyone, I don't care who you are. I'm excited to learn how to make my family even better (if that's even possible). My family and the gospel are by far the most important things in my life and I can't wait to learn about both simultaneously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment