Friday, November 11, 2011

HELP!

Dealing with crisis
Everyone has gone through a crisis. It doesn't really matter what the crisis is, all that matters is how you respond to it. 
There are a few ways of thinking about crisis:
  • That stunk!
  • We manage
  • It's ok now
  • We're better
  • Thank you
In class we were asked to make a list of 10 crises or trials and label them with how we feel about them now. I know I had a few that I was definitely thankful for, but I also has some that just plain stunk! As the Thanksgiving holiday is approaching I want to shift my way of thinking and become more thankful for my trials and crises.

In order to know how to work together as a family during a crisis you have to know how daily.

This man decided long ago how he would respond to a crisis. He lived his daily life in such a way that when crisis stuck, he knew just what to do. I think we can all learn from this forgiving, humble and Christlike man.

1 comment:

  1. What a up lifting blog, thanks for sharing this video! I new about the story but to hear his words and the the story made me stop and think! Life is to short to waste we need to do everything we can so we can be ready to return to him! Thanks again Mattie! I love you!

    ReplyDelete